The Landore viaduct is a railway viaduct over the Swansea valley and the River Tawe at Landore in south Wales. It provides a link between Swansea city centre and the West Wales Line to the South Wales Main Line. The valley crossing provides a panoramic view of Landore, Kilvey Hill, the Liberty Stadium and the Swansea Enterprise Park.
The viaduct dates as far back as 1850. Originally, it was 563m long structure designed by Isambard Kingdom Brunel. The original structure incorporated a diverse range of structural design elements and was constructed in timber. The structure was updated in 1889, using wrought-iron for the central span. In 1978/1979, the rest of the viaduct was re-decked with steel beams.[mappress mapid=”115″]