Brecon Cathedral, in the town of Brecon, is the Cathedral of the Diocese of Swansea and Brecon in the Church in Wales, and seat of the Bishop of Swansea and Brecon. Previously Brecon Priory, it became Brecon Cathedral following the disestablishment of the Church in Wales in 1920, and the creation of the Diocese and Swansea and Brecon in 1923.
In recent years some of the buildings in the Cathedral close have been converted into a Diocesan Centre, a Heritage Centre and exhibition, as well as a shop and Pilgrims restaurant.
Photographs © Wendy and Andrew McGregor. Click on any image for a larger view.