Llandudno RFC is a Welsh rugby union team based in Llandudno. Llandudno RFC plays in the Welsh Rugby Union, Division Four North League.
In 1952 a Mr. John Kidson arrived from Liverpool to work in the town. He was amazed to find that in this Welsh town there was no local Rugby Club. In a few months he had made enough friends in his new home town to form the first ever Llandudno Rugby Club, which commenced playing at the beginning of the 1952-53 Season with Mr. R.E. Williams the first ever Club Captain.
As the club had no ground in the town, all its games in its first season had to be played away. . In 1953 the nearby Conwy Football Club disbanded and it was suggested that the Rugby Club approach Conwy Corporation to take over the football ground on Conwy Morfa. These negotiations were successful and from the beginning of the 1953-54 season the Club were established on its first ground.