The Patti Pavilion is a venue in Swansea for the performing arts located at Victoria Park to the south west of the city centre. The theatre stages various plays, pantomimes, musical shows and fairs.
The venue is named after Adelina Patti. The building was originally sited in her winter garden at Craig-y-Nos estate. Patti donated the building to the city of Swansea in 1918. It is a Grade II listed building. Currently there are plans by the local council to rejuvenate the building, since it is now showing its age.
The pavilion is set to undergo a major �3m overhaul after it became clear the building wasn't being utilised to its "full potential". The project is funded by the City & County of Swansea and National Lottery Good Causes