Tylorstown RFC is a Welsh rugby union team based in Tylorstown. Tylorstown RFC plays in the Welsh Rugby Union, Division Three South East League. The club is a member of the Welsh Rugby Union and is a feeder club for the Cardiff Blues.
The first official Tylorstown RFC team played in 1903, and a Western Mail report on 27th February 1905 records that Llwynypia beat Tylorstown by 4 points to 3 on that date.
The Club gained Welsh Rugby Union status in 1937 and play continued until interrupted by the Second World War. It was resumed in 1946.
The teams nickname, the Tigers, comes from their team strip which is amber and black hoops.
Notable former players
- John Bevan (10 Caps)
- Gordon Wells (7 Caps)
The Club House
01443 730632 or 01443 755224