Llanelli Wanderers RFC is a Welsh rugby union teamfrom the village of Llanelli, South Wales. Llanelli Wanderers RFC plays in the Welsh Rugby Union, Division Three West League.
In the 1946-47 a group of ex-servicemen set up a new Llanelli team the YMCA RFC. In 1951 the Llanelli Wanderers RFC was formed, and the headquarters were the old Prince of Wales Inn. The club's motto "Cyfeillach trwy Grwydro" (Friendship Through Wandering) has been practiced to the full with the club having had many different headquarters before moving to the present one in 2003. Similarly the club has needed to use many corporation grounds, as well as sharing the facilities of their neighbours Llanelli RFC.
The Llanelli Wanderers badge is an inverted pentagon in the team colours holding the clubs initials. Underneath is the club motto "Cyfeillach trwy Grwydro" (Friendship Through Wandering). The motto, "Friendship through wandering," reflects Llanelliís position as the first club to tour in Europe.
Llanelli Wanderers RFC
c/o Llanelli Cricket Club